1. The MFA Bowl site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than logging the user's IP address and session info such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. This is recognised by the Web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics which MFA Bowl uses to evaluate use of the site.
3. You may be asked for personal information if you want to take advantage of specific services we offer. The information submitted through this website may be used by MFA Bowl and it's centres to contact you with information and offers we think you might be interested in.
4. Please be warned that any email sent over the internet to MFA Bowl is not secure because the internet is not a secure medium.
5. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. A nominal charge of £10 is made to cover administrative costs involved. Should you require a copy of such information.
6. The personal information which we hold will be held securely and in accordance with English law.
8. MFA Bowl may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will make an announcement on the website.